RAFTS operate three main programmes of project work. These are themed into the following areas:
- Fisheries Management and Aquaculture (READ MORE)
- Bio-security and Invasive Non Native Species (READ MORE)
- Barrier Assessment and Easement (READ MORE)
- ‘Pearls in Peril’ is a large scale project which sits independently of the above programmes – READ MORE
- Scottish Invasive Species Initiative – READ MORE
Within each of the 3 programmes, a number of specific projects are managed and delivered by dedicated teams. Find out more about the projects within each programme by clicking on the 3 programme headings above.
The project teams can be viewed at our staff page HERE. Important updates and milestones achieved on the various projects will be posted on our news page. The RAFTS blog also provides informal updates on various issues, including projects. View it HERE.